An overview of the key trends for Security Token Offerings that were funded in the month of May. Discover the trends forming by funding, deal size, geographic, asset class and technology.
- 4 offerings funded $4,215,599, a 88% decrease from the previous month
- The average funded deal size is < $10m
- May recorded the most unsuccessful offerings in one period of 3. Issuers Blockport, Paysera and Healthbank were unable to reach their respective soft cap or funding target
- 3 offerings extended their closing date. Issuers include Bitbond (to Jul 19), Monart (to Oct 19) and Minedblock (TBA)
- Ethereum continues to be the blockchain of choice amongst all issuers