In this report, we aim to provide an overview of current security token funding activity and take a look at the developing trends from those offerings that completed a funding round in Q3.
- There were 16 STOs that raised $74.4M in Q3
- All deal sizes were < $10m, representing an average transaction of $4.7m
- 67.5% of total funds raised was from the Financial Services industry
- The majority of funded deals were from the United States, representing 75%
- 75% of deals were structured as debt offerings
- Ethereum continues to be the most popular blockchain being adopted in 81% of deals